Wednesday 16 November 2011

I Feel So Behind!

Man! I feel seriously behind! This week Vinyl, Reviews, Blackstorm and the mighty Gruesome Stuff Relish! I am writing the interviews now, if you have any questions for the bands just comment below and I will add them to my list!

Ahhhh News

I don't care about Black Sabbath. Big Whoop! Been done before. Done.. Next..




Do we care about Courtney Love?




I think this video proves she needs help. I mean any normal person would be grateful for a fan loving her music and her late husband. The Foo Fighters are not gay Courtney. This video is the most annoying thing I have ever seen and I would probably say it to her scrawny face. I AM NOT ADDING THE ONE OF HER BREASTS! EUGHH!


Coliseum streaming new EP 'Parasites' Listen and read the track by track run down at altpress 


Rammstein North American tour dates:


4/ 20 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BankAtlantic Center
4/ 21 – Tampa, FL – St. Pete Times Forum
4/ 23 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
4/ 25 – Baltimore, MD – 1st Mariner Arena
4/ 26 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
4/ 28 – Uniondale, NY – Nassau Coliseum
4/ 29 – Worcester, MA – DCU Center
5/ 1 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
5/ 3 – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena
5/ 4 – Chicago, IL – Allstate Arena
5/ 6 – Detroit, MI – The Palace of Auburn Hills
5/ 8 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
5/ 10 – Winnipeg, MB – MTS Centre
5/ 13 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
5/ 14 – Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome
5/ 17 – Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
5/ 18 – Glendale, AZ – Jobing.com Arena
5/ 22 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
5/ 24 – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center
5/ 25 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center

Tickets go on sale Friday November 18th!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment