Sunday 30 October 2011

My Death Grind obsession! Gruesome Stuff Relish!














I get told all the time that i have a pretty cool shirt but know one has a clue who Gruesome Stuff Relish are! I thought it was my duty as a GSR fan to spread the word and tell you all about my awesome shirt…
Gruesome Stuff relish are a Death Grind band from Spain. They have a similar sound to modern Gore grind with that splatter/gore sound. My obsession started at the beginning of these year (a lil bit late on the pick up) but now i cant stop listening. GSR are lovers of Classic horror which feature heavily on their records. I think my love for 70s horror first attracted me to Gruesome Stuff Relish with that real scary terror sound. I have found my horror soundtrack and now everyday is Halloween.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment